Monday 25 February 2013

Help me raise money for Parkinson's awareness...



I have arranged the following 31 Beatles songs for the piano, and will be performing them in the Apex upstairs bar from 11 am - noon on Saturday 13th April, which is the weekend before Parkinson's awareness week.

Until then I am gradually recording tasters of the songs (on my rather poor quality equipment and out-of-tune piano!) and you can hear those titles below in a different colour which are a link to each short video. Right click on the title and "open in a new window" for each video.

You can donate to Parkinson's UK by turning up on the day with cash or in advance very simply by clicking here.

Let it be
Something
All my loving
Hey Jude
Michelle
For no one
Eleanor Rigby
Long & winding road
And I love her
If I fell in love
When I'm 64
Nowhere man
Listen
Here comes the sun
She's leaving home
Girl
Strawberry fields
I'm only sleeping
Fool on the hill
Till there was you
Here, there, everywhere
Yesterday
Twist & shout
Imagine
Hello, goodbye
Oh darling
Love me do
She loves you
I wanna hold your hand
Norwegian wood
Day in the life

Extra excerpts: I am the Walrus


No comments: