Friday 1 October 2010

Play it again, Paul



On Saturday and Sunday 9th/10th October I shall be playing the piano in the upstairs bar area of The Apex from 10.30-11.30 a.m. each day, in aid of St Nicholas' Hospice. Here is a sample of what I shall play:


Everyone is welcome to come along, but there will be a collection box for your coins (and notes!) please. You can ask me to play something from the following list for a donation, or something not on the list for a more substantial donation! You can even make a request online by clicking on 'comments' below, and I'll tell you when I shall play it, or text your request and pledge to 07919 080 777.

Air on G string
Un homme et une femme
Autumn Leaves
Something
Killing Me Softly
Edelweiss
As Tears Go By
The Entertainer
English Rose
Sound Of Music
Climb Every Mountain
Some Enchanted Evening
Younger Than Springtime
My Way
Midnight
I Don’t Know How To Love Him
I Know Him So Well
Don’t Cry For Me
Unchained Melody
Sailing
Love Story
Stranger On The Shore
Blowing In The Wind
Moon River
I’ll Do Anything
Where Is Love
As Long As He Needs Me
Somewhere Over A Rainbow
One Hand One Heart
Maria
There’s A Place
Always Something There To Remind Me
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
Its Not Unusual
When A Man
Streets Of London
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Londonderry Air
As Time Goes By
Romeo & Juliet
Solitaire
What Would You Do
Norwegian Wood
Here There Everywhere
Eleanor Rigby
Michelle
Hey Jude
Fool On The Hill
Yesterday
Let It Be
Send In The Clowns


No comments: