Tuesday 15 September 2009

Quest reading presentation

Here are all the children registering for their presentation of certificates and medals this afternoon in the library. They had risen to the challenge of reading at least six books over the summer holidays - and I thought all they did in the library was play with the computers and choose video games.

They were a fantastic bunch, many very young and still good readers. The hardest thing for them was having me grab their hand to shake ('right for shaking left for taking') whilst giving them the certificate. I shouted their names out one at a time (sorry Marla for calling you Martha twice) and by the end of it all I was very hot indeed. Shouldn't have cycled there in the first place I suppose.

Well done children, teachers and proud parents.

No comments: